Job description / Role
As an Oracle HCM Functional Consultant, you are primarily responsible for analyzing and gathering the customer business requirements and the future solutions mapping into Oracle Cloud HCM.
– Leads the Functional/Tech Implementation team and Contribute to be part of building a sustainable and diverse team and community.
– Cooperate with the wider community to resolve issues and design solutions.
– Leads complex functional processes analysis and workshops with senior key stakeholders and subject matter experts.
– Leads the functional/Tech designs and review the overall solution.
– Supports the team to implement Oracle products and technology to meet customer needs ensuring high quality, integrated software solutions within constraints of time and budget
– Performs consulting presales work (product and solution presentations, participate in the proposal process, present during various workshops)
– Performs complex duties/tasks, in order to implement Oracle products and technology to meet customer needs.
– Applies Oracle methodology, company procedures, and best practices.
– Analyses software requirements, defines solution parameters and specifications.
– Conduct formal workshops with the client to gather requirements, display knowledge of the business environment in defining the customer’s needs
– Involved in the high level planning and implementation methodology of the project.
– Able to be engaged in Pre-Sales activities and writing of technical proposals
– Leads the functional design workshops.
– Manages functional scope to reduce business and technical risks for both the client and Oracle Consulting
– Ramp up on Cloud methodology and approach.
– Able to apply professional mastery and industry-wide understanding of technology, tools and methodologies to develop solutions in leading edge or critical situations.
– Viewed by customers as a trusted adviser.
– Able to handle the customer and manage situations during the implementation life cycle.
– Assist software developers with the creation of detailed software design specifications.
– Review the technical solution designs, configuration aligned with the functional solution.
– Coordinate with the product development team to provide inputs for the future enhancement of the product.
– Good team player and have strong analytical skills.
– Self-motivated with a lot of energy and drive.
– Provide coaching, guidance and feedback to develop skills of team members.
– Mentor junior consultants.
To apply for this job please visit www.gulftalent.com.