This position directs the daily operations of a Division I Football Program, working directly with numerous areas within the Department of Athletics, such as marketing, ticket office, athletic communications, scheduling and travel, finance, facilities and operations, development and compliance. In addition, will work with other University departments such as Admissions and the Dean’s Office.
- Developing and managing the team’s travel budget
- Coordinating team travel with the travel office
- Planning for team nutritional needs and coordinating with Dining Services
- Managing Football office staff and interns
- Creating a competitive schedule for competitions
- Working directly with the opposing team’s coaches, Athletic Directors and others to create a list of potential opponents, negotiates dates, times and guarantees
- Managing the recruiting process at a national level
- Developing and managing a comprehensive recruiting system and database
- Creating and distributing progressive recruiting correspondence
- Creating an exciting, safe and entertaining game atmosphere working in concert with the marketing and event management departments
- Assisting the Varsity Club in planning and implementing alumni relations events
- Creating and distributing electronic communications to alumni and Football fans
- Managing the complimentary ticket lists for all games
- Video taping games, editing video and managing videotape exchange with other schools
- Applicants should have leadership skills, ability to multi-task, successful experience in multi-dimensional D-1 year-round recruiting management, recruiting graphics and football operations. A strong work ethic, interpersonal skills, and digital skills including multi-dimensional Social Media experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree required. Minimum of 3 years’ experience coaching college football or managing college football operations.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Boston, MA, US
Application Deadline: N/A