[sc name=”320×320″ ]
Our IT function are seeking an Application Vendor Manager that will be responsible for ensuring the application portfolio delivers fit for purpose applications that benefit Harrods business and its processes. In this exciting role you’ll partner with the business and our third-party suppliers to improve the business offering, with a futureproof strategy and considered approach.
You’ll face off as a subject matter expert to stakeholders at all levels business wide and externally with our partnered suppliers and service providers. You’ll be responsible for the financial management and contract ownership from end-to-end, accountable to delivering an aligned strategy across all IT functions and the wider business. This exciting and newly recreated position has an exciting ambition to make a sustainable impact on the IT operating model at Harrods.
Qualification & Experience:
- This role requires a background of dealing with modern application methodologies, a technical understanding in application management, coupled with experience in vendor management core processes.
- You’ll have courage to challenge the status quo and the direction to lead and be able to build teams and processes capable of supporting and maintaining operational applications.
- You’ll be a highly motivated self-starter, with excellent communication skills.
- A skilled application specialist, experienced in managing complex application portfolios.
- This is an enabling role that ensures the application solutions that underpin business needs are available, stable, and meet the business requirements.
- You’ll have previous experience guiding business decisions to deliver application rationalization into our method of selecting, implementing and maintaining business technology.
- To succeed in this role, you’ll need a collaborative approach to influence and gain buy-in from key stakeholders and building new relationships across the IT function and externally.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Southampton, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A
[sc name=”display” ]