[sc name=”320×320″ ]
You’ll become a leading figure in one of the most exciting and fast-moving buying departments in the world. Working along our Head of Beauty, you’ll proactively manage the development of the brand and product proposition through the team, to ensure the brands strategy is achieved across all omni channels (store, online and airports) and both operational models (own buy and concession).
You will be responsible for planning and selecting products according to customer demands, trends, and budge, ensuring the product offer is aligned to Harrod’s strategy, highlighting new brands and managing exclusive in-store pop-ups. Working closely with Merchandising, you’ll be accountable for planning sales, stocks, margins and space densities to continuously monitor performance of brands and drive trade.
Qualification & Experience:
- You have a strong commercial and business acumen.
- With excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- You will be building strong internal and external relationships.
- You have already previous experience in Buying.
- Able to develop internal talent and demonstrate effective leadership to inspire the team.
- You understand ecommerce and omnichannel retail.
- Analytical, numerate and aware of the beauty sector.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Nottingham, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A
[sc name=”display” ]