Engineering led approach, all as part of our strategy to become the best bank for customers. It’s the role of our Chief Information Office (CIO) to provide the backbone and infrastructure upon which this bank of the future will reside. Workplace Engineering are leading the technology development and delivery for these strategic transformational initiatives and is responsible for client and collaboration technology development with Security at its core.
- Discussing solutions with domain authorities, technical subject matter experts and vendors, to agree, develop and deliver solutions.
- Participating in virtual squads specifically to develop capabilities and gain advocacy for your solutions through building effective working relationships.
- Transforming business requirements and specifications into capabilities and explore the infrastructure delivery options, developing design ideas as you go.
Qualification & Experience:
- Microsoft Teams, including experience migrating to Microsoft Teams from Skype For Business/Skype for Business Online, Cloud Voice, App Integrations
- Automation capabilities (I.e., DFCI, ESP, ARM, Json)
- Power Platform (PowerApps, Automate, PowerBI), including implementing connectors to other services (Teams, SharePoint Online, Microsoft Azure, Dynamics 365 and Custom connectors)
- Solid experience with cloud native or hybrid third party security solutions Experience using automation with Security Services
- Awareness of emerging Azure services & Microsoft roadmap
- Identity Management and Federation
- Zero trust models/architectures
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Leeds, GB
Application Deadline: N/A