Contemporary, modern and elegant 5-star accommodation, the Mövenpick Hotel Jumeirah Lakes Towers is based in one of the most dynamic locations in Dubai – Jumeirah Lakes Towers.
Just off the famous Sheikh Zayed Road, the 168-room hotel is close to Dubai’s thriving key business districts and commercial free zones, minutes away from the city’s most iconic attractions and walking distance to Dubai Metro.
Overlooking tranquil lakes and the striking Dubai Marina skyline, the hotel offers its guests 3 dining and entertainment options, 7 meeting rooms, an outdoor pool and spa. Mövenpick Jumeirah Lakes Towers is is highly convenient for business activities or leisure as suited for exploring one of the most exciting cities in the world.
Summary of Responsibilities:
- Consistently offer professional, friendly and engaging service
- Process all external and internal calls and emails either by redirecting calls/emails or assisting the caller/sender.
- Promptly answer telephone calls and emails, addressing callers and senders in a clear, friendly and courteous tone of voice.
- Take ownership of the caller’s request and ensure follow up according to the hotel’s standards
- Have a sufficient working knowledge of all departments, in particular Housekeeping, Front Office and Engineering.
- Update Service Requests and work orders and dispatch to the right department.
- Maintain and monitor the “Message Box” software system and ensure that all services provided at Royal Service are always available and are carried out efficiently.
- Responsibly use all available systems including PMS (Property Management System), telephone system, fax, etc.
- Maintain the upkeep of all telephone and related equipment within the switchboard to ensure maximum efficiency.
- Maintain information confidentiality.
- Transcribe complete messages and repeat information to verify accuracy. Input and retrieve messages to/from the computer. Ensure that messages taken are forwarded to and received by guests.
- Provide time and information in response to emergencies and guest requests such as plumbing problems, housekeeping requests, etc. Verify with guests, after a reasonable pre-set time, whether the request has been delivered. Follow-ups to be endorsed to proper channels.
- Receive wake-up call requests from guests, repeat information back to caller as it is taken, accurately and expediently log/input information. Deliver wake-up calls at the requested time.
- Serve as a liaison for Guests requiring information relating to all aspects of the hotel, such as: F&B promotions, Reservations, meetings rooms, etc.
- Receives and logs into the Table Management System the restaurant reservations requests with all information required.
- Maintaining the communication with the guests regarding the lost & found items.
- Creating amenities in the system for the efficient delivery and cross charging.
- Have full knowledge of the hotel’s emergency procedures. Remain calm and polite during emergency situations and/or heavy hotel activity.
- Promotes and leads a service driven, results driven work environment.
- Follow department policies, procedures and service standards.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Previous customer related experience an asset.
- Must possess outstanding guest services skills and sophisticated verbal communication skills.
- Computer literate in Microsoft Windows applications required. Knowledge of Opera Property Management System an asset.
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities.
- Highly organized, responsible & reliable.
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to work cohesively with fellow colleagues as part of a team.
- Ability to focus attention on guest needs, remaining calm and courteous at all times.
- Fluency in English, written and oral.
- Must have the ability to handle a multitude of tasks and Guest requests.
Please note that you must be eligible to live and work in Dubai.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor’s limitless possibilities.
To apply for this job please visit www.bayt.com.