· Responsible for overseeing the demand planning and supply planning for multiple entities within the group companies
· Lead the development of forecasting and demand planning tools (Excel based) to drive inventory availability assessments and purchasing requirements of Raw Materials for our Industrial and Distribution Channel
· Support the logistics team in all functions from order confirmation to delivery
· Ensure visibility to areas of risk as well as risk mitigation alternatives (supply, quality, logistics) are communicated and employed.
· Drive increased In-stock % and improved Inventory Turn through forecast accuracy improvements achieving KPI targets on inventory DOH and availability.
· Effectively manage the seasonal profiling process, ensuring accurate representation of items and demand patterns.
· Oversee Cost changes and respective PO’s and quantities to ensure accuracy and communicate any PO discrepancies, pricing errors via correct process to appropriate personnel in a timely manner.
· Engage in predictive analytics and “What-If” assessments related to – but not limited to – overall group supply chain and overall value chain improvement initiatives
· Experience in Data analytics and overall data modeling projects – PowerBI experience a plus.
· Effectively share clear, concise, accurate information that caters to the levels of detail needed by recipients.
· Experience in MRP and S&OP procedures related to manufacturing industry is a must· Proficient in the use of MS Office Products Excel, Word, PowerPoint – especially Excel· Experience in Microsoft Power Apps is a plus· Experience in system implementations and overall ERP processes is a must (SAP/Oracle/Microsoft Dynamics or others)· Exceptional analytical skills required; ability to develop and communicate findings and recommendations, creating actionable strategies.· Ability to operate in a complex, rapidly changing environment while adhering to tight schedules.· Ability to prioritize, delegate, and manage multiple projects simultaneously ensuring timely and accurate completion of each; outcome-focused and experienced in project management as a means to plan, track, communicate progress and ensure on time delivery of projects.· Strong interpersonal and communication skills; ability to present information and interact effectively across all levels of the organization; ability to cultivate relationships with key stakeholders across functions to achieve business objectives and drive strategic change.
To apply for this job please visit www.bayt.com.