Leading Sales, Marketing & Third Party Administrator Operating in GCC
Job description / Role
Our Company, a third party administrator for automotive and insurance products and services is looking for a Group Internal Auditor to join the team in Dubai.
The key responsibilities of the role include:
• Performing company-wide annual risk assessments and preparation and execution of the annual audit plans.
• Assist in critical project management including the planning, scheduling, coordinating and reporting of the audit work.
• Document systems, processes, risks and controls using narratives and/or flowcharts.
• Analyze and assess information obtained through interviews, observation and review of documentation.
• Assess risk using the risk based audit approach, if appropriate.
• Perform assignments related to regulatory compliance, operational auditing, and financial auditing.
• Provide updates throughout the project and present audit findings and recommendations to Audit Director.
• Communicate the results of the project in both a written report and oral presentation, as appropriate.
• Maintain internal audit independence and objectivity in all assignment and Participate with members of the Operations staff in the ISO audits
• Execute internal audit procedures, schedules, priorities and programs for achieving audit objectives and goals.
• Develop the work plan including time estimate, target dates and deliverables Manage project to completion within estimated time, target dates and deliverables.
• Communicate with the audit customer to gain an understanding of the area being reviewed.
• Obtain input and advise management of findings and barriers throughout the project.
• Participate in analysing financial performance of companies operating in various industries
• Work with commercial and legal advisors on process management, diligence, structuring, and negotiations
• Analysing the Group financial strength and advising on how to improve the financial results and position