Job description / Role
Operating in a senior capacity, heading up and controlling the finance function of a multinational investment holding group. You will have full end-to-end control over the finance function and have exposure to senior stakeholders across the group.
A large, successful multinational investments holding group with operations across the world.
* Manage a team of and report directly to the CFO
* Provide overall financial planning, reporting and analytical support to operations and the regional leadership team to help achieve business and financial results
* Coordinate and review financial closing and consolidated results in accordance with IFRS, and other regulatory requirements
* Manage financial accounting, month end closing and controlling various Financial and accounting systems
* Lead the monthly forecasting, annual budgeting and strategic planning processes
* Manage and develop relationships with stakeholders effectively
* Provide monthly presentations at board meetings
* Ensure treasury management, cash flow reporting and liaison with local banks
A progressive role where you will be given the chance to develop within a very strong and rapidly growing Group.
To apply for this job please visit www.gulftalent.com.