Greggs Shift Leaders or Senior Team Members (as the role is known internally) are at the heart of the team supporting with the management of the shop at key times of the day. You would be looking after the shop for a few hours a day, either at opening or closing time so your role is invaluable to your manager.
When opening the shop you’ll be working with the team to ensure our much loved products are ready for our customers and the shop is set up to the highest standard. This is where your passion to deliver a fantastic shopping experience for our customers comes in. A close down shift means getting the shop ready for the next day; cleaning, stock counting and cashing up. You’ll have a natural flair for team work whilst enjoying a little extra responsibility. You’ll fit right into the Greggs family if you’re not afraid of hard work and enjoy some fun at work. Some supervisory experience always comes in handy although not essential.
- Ensuring that all areas of the shop and food products are displayed in a clean, tidy and attractive manner.
- Serve customers in a friendly, professional and efficient manner.
- Working collaboratively with their Shop Manager and other Team Members and providing managerial support to the shop management team.
- Prepare a variety food items to the highest standards, in order to meet customer demand.
- Seeking to maximize the sales and profitability of their store.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Swansea, GB
Application Deadline: N/A