Job description / Role
Graphic Designer Job Responsibilities:
• Prepares work to be accomplished by gathering information and materials.
• Plans concept by studying information and materials.
• Illustrates concept by designing rough layout of art and copy regarding arrangement, size, type size and style, and related aesthetic concepts.
• Obtains approval of concept by submitting rough layout for approval.
• Prepares finished copy and art by operating typesetting, printing, and similar equipment; and purchasing from vendors.
• Prepares final layout by marking and pasting up finished copy and art.
• Maintains technical knowledge by attending design workshops; reviewing professional publications; and participating in professional societies.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.