Professional Standards and Client Support
- Provide support for the creation of marketing materials and other brand related activities.
- Responsible for the production and supply of relevant creative artwork.
- Assist with e-marketing campaigns, targeted mail shots, newsletters and on-line advertising when applicable.
- related print production (brochures, research reports, flyers), events and exhibitions were necessary.
- Provide support for the procurement process and liaise with suppliers accordingly.
- Responsible for keeping the existing website content updated.
- Retouching of visuals and watermarking – naming conventions.
- Animation / creation of short info graphic videos.
- Design and create Floor plans
- Video production from stills.
- Required to assist in the design and execution of corporate collateral and various marketing and communications pieces in line with creative briefs.
- Required to take creative direction from and work closely with manager to ensure all work adheres to brand guidelines and graphic standards.
Qualifications/Education Required. Expert in Adobe InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop, as well as the Microsoft office suite. Portfolio that shows creatively strong work and the ability to illustrate (info graphics) as well as excellent layout.Particular Aptitudes/Skills RequiredMinimum 3 years’ experience in a similar role.Must have proven technical experience in graphic design, and expert knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite 3 – 4 (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Acrobat Professional). Must be proficient in Microsoft Office 2003 (Word, PowerPoint, Excel) for templates.Must have good understanding of file format conversions.Knowledge of print production processes.Knowledge and experience of web and email marketing. Knowledge and experience of video animation.Strong attention to detail.Meets deadlinesProficiency in Arabic is a plus
To apply for this job please visit www.bayt.com.