- Fulfil experience over a 2 yearperiod in assigned areas and demonstrate knowledge and experience suitable for Engineer role.
- Toencompassmultipleareasof learningto include AMP,Systems,Reliability, Warranty,Propulsion, APU,short/long term maintenance, Technical Records, Technical Library, logistics,rotables management and special projects
- The individual will learn how to evaluate and manage AD’s and SB andhow to translate this knowledgeinto business control measures for the airline.
Key Result Responsibilities
- On day-to-day basis to support the engineeringdevelopmentengineers or other CAMO staff in providingsupporttomaintenance (Line, Hangar, MCC,other CAMO department),this would include,performance review, analysis of requests, management reporting, corrective measures, and necessary modifications.
- Carries outaprogram of training as agreed with the Air ArabiaTrainingManager and/ or Line Manager.
- Utilizes data gathered from different sources to conduct,under supervision,technical root-cause analysis and troubleshooting andtodecide on aircrafts efficiency and maintenance needs.
- Analyzes data and technical performance reports,under supervision,to identify trends, highlight findings and suggest solutions and proactive modifications.
- Identifies corrective measures and modifications,under supervision,to fix any damages or airworthiness findings,recommends AMPinclusions/exclusionsalong with justification and supporting evidences,as and when required.
- Reviews technical document,under supervision,as per TPM section 5, for implementation of modifications/repairssubject to CAMO management acceptance.
- Carries out training with other areas of the CAMO engineering environmentsuch asProjects, Warranty, etc.
- Assists in the closure of occurrence reportsunder supervision.
- Participates in function related meetings/conferencesand events both internally and externally.
- Continues to engage in personal development undertaking such trainings as deemed required by the Training Manager and or Line Manager
- Performs any other duties as advised by the direct supervisor.
Qualifications (Academic, training, languages)
- A degree in Aircraft Engineering/ Electro-Mechanical/Aeronautical alternately a higher diploma or certificate in the related field from a recognized university or engineering college combined with needed experience and exposure.
- Capable of using technology systems & tools proficient in Microsoft office, MRO systems and Web Search.
- Very good written and verbal communication skills: reporting, presentations, etc.
- Very good in English Language
- 5years engineering degree in a university with a specialization inAviation.
- A balanced personality with focusand commitment to achieve successful results.
- Good Theoretical knowledge of relevant areas of Aircraft Engineering, supported with some practical experience.
- Engaged and motivated to learn
- High accuracy and attention to both results and details.
- Proven skills in analyzing data, identifyingirregularities and suggesting solutions.
- Cost-oriented, possessesgoodproblem-solving skills.
- Employs knowledge andinterpersonal relations to support company’s objectives.
To apply for this job please visit www.monstergulf.com.