Georgia-Pacific’s Cellulose Group is seeking qualified professionals to consider for our Manufacturing Improvement Leader to support the Foley Pulp & Paper manufacturing operation located in Perry, FL. This individual will have responsibility for managing our organizational manufacturing improvement initiatives to support and lead effective change throughout our facility.
- Build collaborative relationships with peers & subordinates.
- Facilitate, coach, and teach operational optimization concepts, methods, & tools.
- Participate in daily, weekly, monthly cadence meetings across all departments.
- Mentor & support department leaders with daily manufacturing improvement efforts.
- Lead and mentor employees to apply MBM® in ways that are consistent with our Guiding Principles; humility, cooperation, entrepreneurship, enthusiasm.
- Facilitate, coach, and teach management systems concepts, methods, & tools.
- Provide feedback to the Facility leadership team on manufacturing process gaps & results.
- Work closely with employees to assess the state of our manufacturing improvement initiatives.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- 5 or more years of experience in management, project management, or consulting
- 5 or more years of experience within industrial manufacturing or a military environment
- Experience in leading cross functional team to drive improvement
- Experience in lean tools, management systems, or maintenance & reliability processes, tools and concepts
- Experience using Microsoft Office Tools or other technologies
Company: Georgia Pacific
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Jacksonville, FL, US
Application Deadline: N/A