This position within the Building Products IT team creates long-term value by providing technical leadership on projects through collaboration with marketing and sales stakeholders. The ideal candidate will bring experience working within Digital Experience Platforms and the ability to influence solutions to effectively meet business outcomes. The ability to connect cross-divisional business user stories to technical tasks for other developers to execute will be key to success. This role will influence the long-term digital customer experience strategy and the ideal candidate will have experience working as a system architect.
- Lead a team of US and India based developers and ensure proper communication of technical user stories, applicable system dependencies and overall build requirements.
- Collaborate with cross-functional stakeholders to solution and create business systems within the Digital Experience Platform.
- Translate business user stories into technical tasks and architecture diagrams to gain alignment on potential solutions.
- Continually increase both Georgia Pacific business and system knowledge to enhance technology-based solutions that are aligned with our overall organization vision.
- Influence high level requirements and design sessions by providing system impact expertise to business stakeholders and analysts.
- Collaborate with Enterprise Architects to ensure all recommended solutions and technical user stories meet Georgia Pacific best practices and security standards.
- Serve as overall technical owner of both the DXP and Salesforce® CRM platforms, collaborating with development teams to ensure on-time delivery of user stories.
- Lead digital transformation efforts to help build a best-in-class digital customer experience.
- BS Degree or equivalent in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or MIS.
- Experience with ERP systems such as SAP, Infor M3, salesforce®, etc.
- Experience with development technologies such as Python, Node.JS.
- Strong Order management system functional knowledge. Ex. Quote to Cash
- Knowledge of analytics tools and concepts such as Data warehouses, Data lakes, Hana, SSIS, SSAS, SSRS, Tableau 2019.x and/or PowerBI.
- Familiarity with Angular and jQuery.
- Experience with Agile and DevOps methodologies, processes, and tools.
- Experience implementing technology to support an environment of complex system interactions.
- Experience with Amazon Web Services product and tools, such as Lambda, SNS, SQS, API Gateway, DynamoDB, Redshift and S3.
- Experience serving in a technical architect role for custom enterprise applications.
- Experience working with .Net Core, .Net, or similar web framework.
- 3+ years of experience leading software development projects and mentoring other developers
- Experience leading offshore development teams.
Company: Georgia Pacific
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Athens, GA, US
Application Deadline: N/A