Sapphire Recruitment Consultants
A newly created role to work for an international organisation. Our client is seeking a highly motivated individual to join the program management team where they will be responsible for day-to-day related issues. The successful individual must be prepared to reside in Abu Dhabi. The ideal candidate will have possibly worked in a company organizing expat relocations however this is not essential but strong organizational skills are. Experience of dealing with government entities is essential. Key to this role is someone with excellent organizational skills who can work on their own initiative and have a high attention to detail. GRO experience is essential. The critical part of this role is ensuring that the right Trade License is applied for with the correct activities and staff quota bearing in mind the portfolio company future growth and plans. Strong UAE business set up expertise is essential.
- Communication with the client’s portfolio companies to make sure the transition for relocation to Abu Dhabi is smooth and accurate
- Handling the communications and coordinating the operations with the client’s vendor for housing, for office allocation and capacity, and with the client’s vendor for insurance
- Provide portfolio companies support needed in UAE with schools and offices or any other areas where support is needed
- Organizing, filing, updating, and maintaining backend data related to visas, insurance, housing, Trade Licenses and offices
- Data analysis and data visualization
- Ensuring that the quality of all services provided meets the required standards from the client’s vendors
- Developing processes that make the relocation more efficient and organized
- Dealing with government entities whenever needed for related inquiries for visas and Trade Licenses
- Meet with members to resolve technical or logistical issues
- Support the management team with any ad-hoc requests
Criteria:Effective communication, including writing, speaking and interpersonal communicationGood MS Office, Advanced Excel and PowerPoint are essentialSomeone used to working unsupervised with strong follow up skillsThe ideal candidate will have possibly worked in a company organizing expat relocations however this is not essentialQuick critical thinking and problem-solving abilitiesExcellent customer service, client relations skills, organization and time management skillsGood collaboration and teamwork abilitiesAbility to work in a fast-paced environmentAdvanced data analysis and data visualizationExperience in dealing with government entities in the UAEUnderstanding of the supply chain, including common obstacles and effective solutionsDemonstrate integrity, dependability, responsibility, accountability, self-awareness, work ethic, and empathyStrong UAE business set up expertise is essentialPassion and understanding for entrepreneurial communitiesEagerness to work with a small, collaborative team and gain experienceExperience of dealing with government entities is essentialGRO experience is essential3-5 UAE years of experienceMust be willing to live in Abu DhabiMust currently reside in the UAEPlease respect the criteria requirements and only apply if you meet these as you will not be considered if you do not. We thank you for your application however due to the high volume of candidate applications, we only accept online applications in the first instance. Successful candidate applications will be contacted, if you are not successful your CV will be stored on our database but to make sure you do not miss out keep checking our website, follow us on Twitter and follow our Sapphire Recruitment LinkedIn page.
To apply for this job please visit www.bayt.com.