Publicis Media helps clients drive sustainable business growth by harnessing the modern media landscape to drive one-to-one consumer connections at scale. Led by Sue Frogley, CEO, Publicis Media UK is made up of 2000 people working across market-leading media agencies including Zenith, Starcom and Spark Foundry as well as specialist practices Publicis Media Exchange (PMX), Performics, Publicis Sport & Entertainment, Publicis Media Content and NextTECHnow. Together they combine deep expertise in media investment, strategy, insights and analytics, data and technology, commerce, performance marketing and content. Publicis Media is part of Publicis Groupe and is present in more than 100 countries with over 23,500 employees worldwide.
Sitting within the PlatformGSK London Hub you will be a core member of our strategy team supporting our Strategy Director across GSK client categories. You will play a front-line role applying data to build audience understanding, shape communication strategy and strategic innovation and work in collaboration with creative agency partners.
GSK are undergoing a period of evolution. To continue with their rapid growth they must make deeper, more persuasive, more emotional connections with consumers. The account exec will play an essential role in this development partnering with our Strategy Directors to develop market leading connections strategy and ensure we operate at the leading edge of strategic media thinking and practice. Consequently, we are seeking candidates with drive, passion, energy and emotional intelligence to drive change.
You will be working with our London Hub Strategy Directors, Business Leads, and consulting with GSK Design Markets to develop cut through communications and delivering our annual client scope of work and thought leadership programme.
You have the ability to source data from a wide range of sources and synthesise analysis to direct and support strategic recommendations and understand and apply a range of media industry tools and systems. You are a strong presenter and storyteller who produces good written work and has an eye for visual design. You have energy and resilience, are culturally aware and display a can do attitude.
We are looking for someone who can immediately slot into our team working alongside a mixed group of senior colleagues with various specialisms. As such you should:
- Thrive in a fast paced environment and be prepared to react quickly to tasks in an agile way
- Have the ability to manage multiple projects, deliverables and stakeholders simultanesouly, ensuring multiple projects are moving toward their deadline
- Be comfortable asking clarifying questions but are also confident to proactively make suggestions to initiate/improve tasks
- Be a strong communicator who can clearly brief and encourage timely delivery of valuable outputs from local market contacts and other internal partners whilst being empathetic and supportive of their needs
- Be a strong presenter and storyteller who produces good written work and has an eye for visual design
- Have a curiosity to learn, whilst displaying resilience, cultural awareness and a can-do attitude
- Have the ability to source data & information from a wide range of sources and synthesise analysis, to direct and support strategic recommendations, using existing knowledge of media industry tools and systems where appropriate
Harnessing the power of the modern media landscape to drive one-to-one consumer engagement at scale, Publicis Media creates value for clients through global media agency brands and scaled capabilities across investment, strategy, insights and analytics, data and technology, commerce, performance marketing and content.
Trust is the cornerstone upon which we build our relationships. We hold ourselves to the highest standards of how a partner should behave. We treat our people and our clients with respect, transparency and honesty.
This is first and foremost a people business. We are committed to ensuring Publicis Media a destimation for the best talent in our industry. We value people as individuals, growing ourselves as we grow our client’s business.
True transformation comes when we stop managing change, and instead initiate change. We believe in our purpose to be the admired force for business transformation. We believe that focusing on performance and results has the power to transform client business.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.
Popular Job Searches
- Accountant Jobs in Dubai
- Driver Jobs in Dubai
- Part Time Jobs in Dubai
- Walk in Interviews in Dubai
- Receptionist Jobs in Dubai
- Cunstomer Service Jobs in Dubai
- Online Jobs in Dubai
- Logistics Jobs in Dubai
- Data Entry Jobs in Dubai
- Sales Jobs in Dubai
- Fresher Jobs in Dubai
- Hotel Jobs in Dubai
- IT Jobs in Dubai
- Teaching Jobs in Dubai
- Store Keeper Jobs in Dubai
- Banking Jobs in Dubai
- Graphic Designer Jobs in Dubai
- Electrical Engineer Jobs in Dubai
- Computer Operator Jobs in Dubai