Georgia-Pacific Consumer Business LLC is seeking a Sr. Regional Accounts Manager (H-E-B and Brookshire Grocery Company). This very visible position is responsible for achieving the Sales Effectiveness Vision by establishing strong high-integrity customer wiring relationships leading to the delivery of results in the areas of sales execution, category share growth, effective trade management, profitability and compliance. The role includes responsibility for various assigned grocery retailers, monitoring competitive activity, collaborating with various field sales and headquarter personnel to represent a balanced point of view when negotiating customer transactions that create mutual long-term value and profitability.
- Participation in key account business reviews, category line reviews and new item presentations.
- Provide strong leadership and detailed preparation during annual business planning for assigned customers with responsibility for trade funds deployment, evaluation of merchandising promotions and volume forecasting accuracy.
- Drive business results through collaborative strategic account planning as well as deployment of Sales Effectiveness capabilities i.e.: Customer
- Innovation Meetings, eCommerce Platforms, Product Portfolio management.
- Create long-term value by establishing a strong presence for G-P’s consumer business at the retailers in these markets through growing active business relationships and effective customer wiring.
- Ensure Sales compliance with all customer trade management, deduction management and record retention policies.
- Working with assigned customers to improve retail distribution conditions, POG improvements and compliance.
- Develop and profitably participate in customer Joint Business Plans, Digital Marketing communication and campaigns, Shopper loyalty and rewards programs.
- Experience with Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Power Point and Word)
- Experience with customers working with eCommerce and Digital platforms, Shopper Marketing and Loyalty Card programs
- Willingness to travel overnight as necessary (up to 15%)
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience working through Supply Chain issues and opportunities
- 5 years of CPG Sales experience within a CPG environment
- Experience using syndicated data to develop fact-based business plans and presentations
Company: Georgia Pacific
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Mobile, AL, US
Application Deadline: N/A