RIVA – a truly unique Ristorante, Bar and Beach located on the iconic Palm Jumeirah with stunning views of the Arabian Gulf, Burj Al Arab and the Downtown Skyline. A relaxed, vibrant, fun and family-friendly environment perfectly suited for any occasion.
Voted as What’s On Favourite European Restaurant 2019, BBC Good Food Best Beach Club 2018 and What’s On Awards Best Day Out 2016. RIVA offers an unforgettable dining experience, temperature controlled pools and 300 metres of pristine beach in Dubai.
At Accor, our operations thrive with the commitment of Colleagues who model our values. As General tradesman, your responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
KEY ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
Reporting to the Shift Engineer, responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
- Consistently offers professional, engaging and friendly service
- Respond to maintenance requests as advised by the department and close out all finished assignments
- Maintain and repair all Public Areas in accordance with the PPM procedures and standard guidelines
- All fixtures and fittings are to be maintained functional in all Public Areas
- Ensure good “work hygiene” to protect guest areas from damage
- Greet guests during your presence in the property and maintain appropriate grooming
- Familiarize with the design and the layout of all guest areas
- Follow the shift duties as per department duty roster and must be flexible with scheduling
- Applies mastery of skills and serves as a resource to others in the resolution of problems relates with Guest Rooms
- Understand and practice hotel emergency fire procedures
- Report any unusual finding or safety hazards immediately to the Assistant Chief Engineer/Director of Engineering
- Perform duties outside the scope of the position in case of emergency, when called upon.
- Be on call after normal operating hours and coordinate with technicians after hours if necessary.
- Carry out any other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Previous experience is an asset.
- Highly responsible and reliable.
- Previous experience with painting, plumbing, electrical wiring and other related experience is an asset.
- Previous experience with pool and gym experience is an asset.
- Ability to work cohesively with fellow colleagues as a part of a team with minimal supervision.
- Enthusiastic and dependable.
- Active listening.
- A self-starter, take initiative, can make decisions in fast-paced, changing environment.
- Constant standing and walking throughout shift.
- Proficient in the English language (verbal & written), second language is an asset.
- Customer service.
- Interpersonal skills.
- Good communications skills.
Must be flexible in terms of working hours.
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor’s limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow’s hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS