Job description / Role
• Care and responsibility for patients in Intensive Care & High Dependence Units and Critical Care Outreach Team.
• Patient management and problem plans shall be established, implemented as appropriate and reviewed
• To be open to professional peers for advice and liaison where appropriate with respect to patient care;
• Immediately available for emergency consultation and resuscitation and subsequent treatment of critically ill patients.
• If it is not immediately available, an appropriate delegated representative must be available immediately.
• To be open to professional associates for advice and supervision where needed with respect to inter-and intra-hospital transport of seriously ill patients
• Ensure effective liaison and management of medical care for intensive care
• Maintaining qualified medical levels of conduct and integrity in accordance with the organization’s sustainability initiatives