Job description / Role
• Examine patients for illness or injury, plan and provide treatment in the form of medicines and therapies and refer them to specialist providers if necessary Practice active listening and excellent communication skills with patients, their families and all staff, addressing patient concerns as the highest priority
• Document treatments on digital charting software, adhering to Hospital’s medical charting standards, including ongoing progress notes and test results
• Work with other physicians and supportive staff as a team in order to collaborate on diagnoses and perform procedures
• Provide education to patients and families regarding medical conditions and their treatment options as well as preventative care strategies of nutrition, exercise and hygiene
• Order laboratory tests such as white blood cell count, blood sugar and x rays and interpret test results.
To apply for this job please visit www.gulftalent.com.