As one of the original innovators in lending, credit, fraud, and spend analytics, Verisk Financial integrates one of the industry’s largest sets of data to help banks, financial regulators, retailers, and media companies grow their businesses. We combine data with predictive analytics to uncover new consumer and business insights and integrate this data with the most technologically advanced platforms.
Verisk Financial | Argus is a leading provider of intelligence, decision support solutions, and advisory services to financial institutions across the global commerce ecosystem. Our clients include more than 50 top U.S., Canadian, and other international financial organizations, regulators, payment providers, merchants, and media. Argus is the leading source of segment-level portfolio management benchmarking data, analytics, models, and advisory services. We maximize value delivery to clients by combining proprietary data sets, cutting-edge software and analytic tools, domain expertise, and our unique results-oriented approach. Customers worldwide use our services for tailored data management solutions that include business intelligence platforms, profile views, mobile data solutions, enterprise database services, and fraud risk scoring algorithms for marketing, fraud, and risk mitigation. Our clients gain competitive advantage from our exclusive focus on leveraging global best-in-class analytics and methodologies to help achieve their business and regulatory objectives. To learn more about Argus please visit us at: www.argusinformation.com. We are proud to be a part of the Verisk family of companies!
At the heart of what we do is help clients manage risk. Verisk (Nasdaq: VRSK) provides data and insights to our customers in insurance, energy and the financial services markets so they can make faster and more informed decisions.
Our global team uses AI, machine learning, automation, and other emerging technologies to collect and analyze billions of records. We provide advanced decision-support to prevent credit, lending, and cyber risks. In addition, we monitor and advise companies on complex global matters such as climate change, catastrophes, and geopolitical issues.
But why we do our work is what sets us apart. It stems from a commitment to making the world better, safer and stronger.
It’s the reason Verisk is part of the UN Global Compact sustainability initiative. It’s why we made a commitment to balancing 100 percent of our carbon emissions. It’s the aim of our “returnship” program for experienced professionals rejoining the workforce after time away. And, it’s what drives our annual Innovation Day, where we identify our next first-to-market innovations to solve our customers’ problems.
At its core, Verisk uses data to minimize risk and maximize value. But far bigger, is why we do what we do.
At Verisk you can build an exciting career with meaningful work; create positive and lasting impact on business; and find the support, coaching, and training you need to advance your career. We’ve been recognized by Forbes as a World’s Best Employer and a Best Employer for Women, testaments to our culture of engagement and the value we place on an inclusive and diverse workforce.
This role will be based in London and report to the Division President who is based in New York. The ideal candidate will play a critical role in managing Verisk Financial products for all UK & Europe banking and payment clients as well as drive actionable insights to enable customer success. Responsibilities of this role will include:
Key account relationship management:
- Track and meet revenue & financial plans for Region including Verisk Financial Research including building a multi-year sales & customer pipeline
- Serve as the primary senior contact for global and national banks by providing thought leadership and strategic insight to clients – act as an industry expert to help them manage their business and attain their goals
- Build and cultivate deep, long-term relationships within our clients’ organizations, learning their goals, processes and expectations
- Clear and deep understanding of the industry and client business to enable collaboration with internal product teams in developing new features, services and solutions that deliver best-in-class customer experiences
- Be accountable for overall client engagement and ensuring a healthy pipeline of upsell opportunities
Effective team management:
- Lead & manage a 10-15 person team, providing both motivation and mentorship for all team members
- Provide structure, manage and oversee the delivery of our solutions, which may include but are not limited to benchmarking presentations, fraud solutions, consulting engagements, ad-hoc requests, and modeling projects
- Be accountable for the quality of deliverables and meeting service-level agreements
- Create, cultivate and reward a culture of innovation, inclusiveness and decisiveness within organization
- Support cross-functional goals and processes across the organization
- Ten or more years of financial services experience with global and UK-based banks
- More than five years of successful ownership and delivery of revenue targets at a Regional level
- Bachelor’s degree required
- A strategic visionary with sound technical skills, analytical ability, good judgment and strong operational focus
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills: can articulate and communicate ideas well and relate to people in all areas of the organization
- Leadership: a demonstrated ability in collaborating and getting results through others, communicating effectively with internal clients to identify needs and find the right solutions and strategies
- Strong customer orientation combined with the ability to organize and manage multiple priorities
- Willing to be deeply involved in employee training and development
Verisk Analytics is an equal opportunity employer.
All members of the Verisk Analytics family of companies are equal opportunity employers. We consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, citizenship, sex, gender identity and/or expression, sexual orientation, veteran’s status, age or disability.
Unsolicited resumes sent to Verisk, including unsolicited resumes sent to a Verisk business mailing address, fax machine or email address, or directly to Verisk employees, will be considered Verisk property. Verisk will NOT pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited resume.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.
Popular Job Searches
- Accountant Jobs in Dubai
- Driver Jobs in Dubai
- Part Time Jobs in Dubai
- Walk in Interviews in Dubai
- Receptionist Jobs in Dubai
- Cunstomer Service Jobs in Dubai
- Online Jobs in Dubai
- Logistics Jobs in Dubai
- Data Entry Jobs in Dubai
- Sales Jobs in Dubai
- Fresher Jobs in Dubai
- Hotel Jobs in Dubai
- IT Jobs in Dubai
- Teaching Jobs in Dubai
- Store Keeper Jobs in Dubai
- Banking Jobs in Dubai
- Graphic Designer Jobs in Dubai
- Electrical Engineer Jobs in Dubai
- Computer Operator Jobs in Dubai