Some of the Responsibilities include:
- Using various diagnostic tests to determine the condition of patients’ teeth.
- Studying patient records, including dental histories, plaster models of teeth, and X-rays to develop treatment plans for patients.
- Discussing treatment plans and cost estimates with patients.
- Treating occlusion issues and other oral conditions.
- Instructing assistants on orthodontic procedures and techniques.
- Collaborating with other specialists, such as dentists and oral surgeons, to coordinate orthodontic services within the overall treatment plan.
- Fitting patients for various orthodontic appliances.
- Scheduling regular checkups with patients to make adjustments to orthodontic appliances, such as tightening braces, and tracking patient progress.
- Educating patients about on-going general dental care and explaining proper oral hygiene methods for good oral health.
- Providing referrals to other professionals, such as oral surgeons, when needed.
Highly competitive salary & comprehensive benefits package.
All interested and experienced Physicians are particularly encouraged to apply for the post with an updated CV.
To apply for this job please visit www.glassdoor.com.