Requisition Title : General Assistants (FC01) – Dishwash & Stores (F&B Airport Production)(HR 14Y)
Organization : EKFC GROUP COMPANY
APPLICATIONS ARE INVITED FOR GENERAL ASSISTANTS (FC01) FOR DISHWASH AND STORES FOR F&B AIRPORT PRODUCTION
The incumbent responsible to ensure proper cleaning and disinfection of all locations (office areas and kitchen premises including equipment) within the company facility as per prescribed Hygiene and Safety Standards on a 24 hour cycle.
The staff therefore work in many different types of areas and may specialize in certain types of cleaning – general cleaning in places such as cleaning kitchen premises and equipment. Work involved is mostly indoors.
1. Clean kitchen area and equipment as per prescribed hygiene standards to ensure that it is food safe and pest free.
2. Check the cleanliness of all areas and follow the daily schedule thereby cleanliness at all times.
3. Ensure safe and proper usage of the cleaning equipment as also the area / equipment being cleaned.
4. Ensure that all cleaning activity is undertaken only after putting on protective clothing / gear as per the safety standards.
5. Collect garbage from specified areas and dispose off at designated area as per defined methodology.
6. Clean work area and restock chemicals after obtaining prior approval.
7. Ensure that the basic facilities (like water taps etc) are functional; inform Team Member or Team Leader within the team in case of a malfunction who will in turn inform maintenance / other departments if necessary.
8. Undertake specific cleaning duties and perform additional tasks as directed by the superiors.
9. Apply the Quality Policy and Quality System established in accordance with ISO 9001: 2000 international standards and executes all responsibilities according to the department work procedures while reflecting EKFC Quality Policy.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
Minimum Qualification: No formal education is required although some numerical skills are needed for measuring out cleaning fluids.
Skills: Should be methodical, able to work unsupervised, able to follow instructions, able to use a variety of cleaning equipment and measure out cleaning materials accurately, physically fit.
Experience: 1 year previous experience in a similar position would be an added advantage.