Requisition Title : GENERAL ASSISTANT(QHS101)
Organization : EKFC GROUP COMPANY
General Assistant – Environment – QHSE – EKFC Group Company
Applications are invited for the position of General Assistant
- Position within: QHSE Department
- Reports to: Team Member
- Location : Dubai International Airport Terminal 1
- Category :
- Department : Environment
Key Accountabilities (External)
- To identify waste material specified for recycling and to collect them from assigned areas.
- To recover and segregate recyclable materials from the inbound waste stream as instructed, and to keep it ready for collection and sale.
- To participate in ensuring that the collection and sorting of waste is managed in an organised, clean and hygienic manner.
- To undertake other specific environmental duties and perform additional tasks as required.
- To assist with recoverable materials collection from designated sites ensuring materials are collected, transported and sorted appropriately.
- Apply the Quality Policy and Quality System established in accordance with ISO 9001: 2000 international standards and execute all responsibilities according to the department work procedures while reflecting EKFC Quality Policy.
- Support the implementation of ISO 14001:2015 and ensure compliance with the standard at all times
Essential Requirements and Competencies
- No formal education is required although knowledge of basic counting and weighing principles is required.
- Work Experience:
- Experience working as part of a small team would be an advantage.
- Should be methodical, able to work unsupervised, able to follow instructions, physically fit.