- Experience of working in the employment and skills sector and delivering to specified targets, quality standards and compliance measures is preferred
- Plan, design and develop all training courses and supplementary materials, in collaboration with stakeholders and the central organizational development team.
- Versatile experience in delivering specialist and technical skills training courses g. courses in e-comms, data analytics, accounting
- Liaising with the operational team to ensure optimum uptake of courses
- Deliver outstanding teaching learning and assessment to learners
- Execute training sessions, webinars, workshops etc. in groups or individually
- Work closely with and advise the employer and learner on the most appropriate route and level of learning
- Monitor learner’s progression and ensure all forms of teaching, learning and assessment for each element of the qualification is completed enabling candidates to meet the criteria for achievement of the chosen qualification
- Maintain learner records accurately, both hard copy and electronically, and ensure all evidence for all visits is readily available and accessible for audit and quality purposes
- Team player comfortable working with minimum supervision using personal drive, enthusiasm and presence to succeed
- Passionate about providing high-quality participant-focused services and learner development
- Effective and clear communicator with excellent presentation skills
- Maintaining a safe and healthy training environment by following organisation standards and contractual regulations.
- Perform other duties as may be assigned by management
Highly organised and adept at optimal time managementAbility to effectively motivate and deliver engaging training and content Ability to address training needs with complete coursesExcellent competence in the use and management of the Windows operating system and Windows Office applications, for example Word, Excel, and Power Point. Ability to perform comfortably in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented work environment with an ability to successfully execute many complex tasks simultaneouslyBi-lingual fluency in English and Arabic is a must.
To apply for this job please visit www.bayt.com.