ABOUT THE ROLE
Fuel Procurement Executive is responsible to obtain, maintain, and make available updated data and information related to fuel business and perform spot fuel purchasing for ADHOC flights.
- Update existing vendors’ Prices, Taxes, Fees, NOTAMS, Exchange Rates, Conversion Factors, Contact Details on the system on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis (Regular Updates, ADHOC Inquiries, Failed Quotes) (Procurement Data Entry).
- Ensure vendors data (contact names, numbers, and emails) are up to date on the system (Supplier Master File Administration).
- Communicate with Jetex vendors to obtain updated fuel related prices and information (Sourcing).
- Provide assistance and support to Jetex Internal Customers (Fuel Dispatch, Accounts, Fuel Sales, CR) regarding invoicing discrepancies, pricing inquiries, etc.
- Other tasks in line with job scope as instructed by the Line Manager.
- Bachelor’s degree with technical qualification from an accredited college
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in Procurement at Aviation Fuel/Flight Operations Industry
- Knowledge of Aviation industry is desirable
SPECIFIC / TECHNICAL SKILLS
- Fluent in English and Spanish (oral and written)
- Proficient in computer skills (word, excel, power point etc.)
- Attention to detail. Passionate about delivering excellence, detailed, customer focused and results oriented
- Negotiation skill
- Capable of working the night shift
To apply for this job please visit www.bayt.com.