Front Office Supervisor
Passionate about guest interaction, front of the house operations? As a Front Office Supervisor, you will lead your Reception team to create unforgettable welcome and stay experiences for our guests.
What is in it for you
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies and the opportunity to earn qualifications while you work
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world
- Ability to make a difference in the local community through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
- Assist in leading, mentoring and training the Front Office Operations team
- Supervise and delegate duties; Ensure brand standards are maintained
- Liaise with housekeeping and other departments to ensure the highest standards and quality in operations.
Your experience and skills include:
- Service focused personality is essential and a passion for exceeding guest expecations.
- Previous experience in a similar leadership role is an asset
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities and the ability to lead by example
Your team and working environment:
- Opportunity to work in a 5 Star Deluxe property located in West Bay Area, Doha Qatar.
- The hotel has 347 rooms, restaurants, health club and all modern facilities.
- All our employee are also provided with free accommodation, transportation and duty meals.
- Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We are 280,000 women and men placing people at the heart of what we do, and nurturing real passion for service and achievement Joining Accor means embarking on a unique life journey to imagine tomorrow’s hospitality.
To join our Group, please visit https://careers.accor.com/