Job description / Role
First impressions are everything! As a Receptionist with Fairmont Hotels & Resorts you have the opportunity to provide a welcome experience like no other. Your personalized greeting, care in Guest room selection and knowledge of the hotel will ensure our Guest have a lasting memory of their visit.
What is in it for you:
– Employee benefit card offering discounted rates at Accor worldwide
– Learning programs through our Academies
– Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
– Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
Reporting to the Front Office Manager, responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
– Consistently offer professional, friendly and engaging service
– Greet, check in and settle guest accounts while ensuring all service standards are followed
– Assist guests regarding hotel facilities in an informative and helpful way
– Respond to each Guest who approaches the Reception Desk
– Drive rate through up-selling room brands
– Follow department policies, procedures and service standards
– Follow all safety policies
– Other duties as assigned
To apply for this job please visit www.gulftalent.com.