As a Front Office Duty Manager, you will show your leadership and interpersonal strengths to maximize our Guest Experience, and ensure an exceptional guest journey from the moment they arrive through to their departure.
About the Hotel
Sofitel Dubai Jumeirah Beach is aluxury five-star hotel located in Jumeirah Beach Residence andopens directly onto Dubai’s most popular recreation promenade The Walk as well as the new beachfront low-rise leisure and retail destination The Beach. Luxury stays and culinary excellence are the hotel’s cornerstones. All 444 rooms and suites overlook the azure waters of the Arabian Gulf and Ain Dubai. Guests can indulge in exquisite international flavours at the Infini Pool Lounge and Café Concierge our all day dining restaurant Club Millésime.
What is in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
- Familiarity with all Front Desk, Cashiering and guest book out functions.
- Ensures norms, procedures and systems for safety and security of guest belongings (e.g. lockers, left luggage etc.) are efficiently followed and monitored so as to ensure maximum comfort levels.
- Optimizes the efficient usage of room inventory by monitoring, control and feedback to support the departments.
- Provides the Front Office Manager and General Manager with a summary of activities and operations during the shift by preparing a daily written logbook.
- Insures guests’ satisfaction by resolving and taking appropriate actions on all guests’ complaints.
- Calls the General Manager and concerned Head of Departments without delay for any fire, bomb threat, burglary or death that has occurred on the premises.
- Calls the nurse, Front Office Manager, General Manager and Security Manager in case of guest accident.
- Maintains hotel’s level of cleanliness and sanitation (hygiene) in accordance with hotel standards by conducting inspections and taking appropriate action.
- Handles walk in counter reservation at all times when the room reservations section is closed
- Provide friendly and courteous service to guest and respond promptly to all requests and inquiries at all times.
- Resolve guests’ complaints & requests and liaises with the concerned departments.
- Have knowledge of the hotel rate codes, package, segmentation, discounts and how to handle each.
- Be familiar with the operational procedures.
- Participate in regular meetings and briefings as scheduled.
- Understand and abideby all safety rules, emergency procedures and fire prevention regulations.
- Participate in any scheduled training and development programs that may improve personal or departmental standards.
- Report to duty punctually wearing the correct uniform and nametag.
- Maintain a high standard of personal appearance and hygiene.
- Carry out other duties as assigned.
Your experience and skills include:
- Have a minimum of two (2) years’ experience in a similar position in a five star hotel or resort.
- Have the ability to work under pressure and in a fast-paced environment.
- Have the ability to communicate effectively with the team and deliver consistently.
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor’s limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow’s hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit
Do what you love, care for the world; dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS
To apply for this job please visit www.monstergulf.com.