Job description / Role
Our Frontend Developer should have a strong grasp of responsive website design and development patterns, principles and workflow. To achieve this integrated approach, our engineer must have a deep understanding of user experience and creative aesthetics while implementing across multi-device layouts.
You would also be responsible for all aspects of front-end architecture and development including all project related browser and server technologies responsible for rendering the user experience.
What you’ll be doing:
– Work on flagship websites for globally recognised brands, whilst meeting the demanding challenges on usability, resilience, performance, scalability and security.
– Build cross-browser, cross-device compatible pages adhering to industry best practices
– Responsible for architecting and defining the Front-end framework to solve complex designs and interactions that reflect the user experience and creative proposition
– Mentoring and guiding all project activities on multiple small to medium sized projects or one large project
– Shift between a creative and a technical focus depending on the project need and/or the type of project
– Participate in developing supporting proposal materials for projects
– Participate in scoping and planning work
– Write technical documentation (admin guides), white papers, presentations, contributes to determining internal processes
– Be a thought leader in the Front-end technologies and space
– Assist in recruiting of new Front-end employees