Ignite Search & Selection
Job description / Role
Ignite search and Select are looking for experienced programmers with an eye for design for the position of Front End Developer.
The Front end Developer will be responsible for ensuring the alignment of web design and user experience requirements, optimising web pages for maximum efficiency, and maintaining brand consistency across all web pages, among other duties.
You will be working alongside our Back End Developer to ensure all elements of web creation are consistent. This requires excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Design is a major part of this role, we want someone who is creative and will work to constantly provide a great experience for customers online.
Front End Developer Responsibilities:
• Determining the structure and design of web pages.
• Ensuring user experience determines design choices.
• Developing features to enhance the user experience.
• Striking a balance between functional and aesthetic design.
• Ensuring web design is optimized for smartphones.
• Good clean coding that’s tested regularly
10,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• The ideal candidate must have 5 years of experience
• Enjoys a fast-paced startup environment and is someone who will bring ideas to the table
Front End Developer Requirements:
• Degree in Computer Science or related field.
• Understanding of key design principles.
• Experience with graphic design applications such as Adobe Illustrator/XD & Photoshop
• Experience with responsive and adaptive design.
• Understanding of SEO principles.
• Good problem solving skills.
• Excellent verbal communication skills.
Key Demographic Requirements – applicants must be:
• Based in UAE
• Minimum Years of Experience: 5
To apply for this job please visit www.gulftalent.com.