- Greet and meet visitors with courtesy, directing them to the relevant person / department.
- Provide general administrative support to staff members.
- Attend to incoming telephonic conversations and take appropriate decisions without any delay.
- Maintain a systematic record of the company calendar, including up-to-date data on upcoming events and meetings.
- Provide basic and accurate information in-person and via phone/email
- Perform other clerical receptionist duties such as filing, photocopying, collating, faxing etc.
Solid written and verbal communication skills.Hands-on experience in operating MS Office Suite and relevant software.Sound command on effective management of existing tasks to enhance work output and create a smooth flow of in-house operations.Prior exposure as a receptionist in a professional corporate setting or company.An enthusiastic professional with an ability to perform multiple tasks after analyzing various company parameters.Adhering to corporate etiquettes by following appropriate dressing style and presentation.
To apply for this job please visit www.bayt.com.