Job description / Role
Swissotel Al Ghurair & Swissotel Living Al Ghurair Hotel is a 620-room-and-suite upper upscale property. Catering for both business and leisure clientele. The hotel is located in Deira in the heart of Dubai and within easy reach of major tourist landmarks, leisure destinations and city services. It is linked to the Al Ghurair Shopping Centre, only 3 stops away on the Dubai Metro from the Dubai World Trade Centre and a 10 minute drive from Dubai International Airport.
Front Desk Agent
As a Front Desk Agent you are assigned to greet consistently and professionally our guest to provide a warm welcome or farewell. Assists our guests promptly, enhancing our reputation for excellence and delivers courteous and efficient services.
What’s in it for you:
– Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
– Learning programs through our Academies
– Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
– Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
– Always remain professional in attitude, manner and presentation providing Guest with a 5 star Heart Felt Service, including using their name where possible, and acknowledging Guests with eye contact as they approach the desk.
– Keeps abreast of all product knowledge, ranging from daily functions, services and facilities available, and marketing and promotional activities.
– Assist Guest with general enquiries, providing accurate and detailed information
– Ensuring that all equipment is maintained, and reporting any faults or maintenance problems to the supervisor.
– To provide a professional and timely check in service for arriving hotel Guests which adheres to Swissôtel Hotels & Resorts’ policies and procedures
– To ensure that security protocol is adhered to regarding Guest ID and issuing of keys
– Maintain the Guest profiles in Opera using information gathered upon check in
– To ensure that Guest details are kept confidential and not distributed to any unauthorized personnel.
– To handle Guest requests and complaints according to Swissôtel Hotels & Resorts’ policies and procedures.
– To provide a professional and timely check out service to Guests according to Swissôtel policies and procedures.
– To deal with Guest accounts, including payments, deposits, exchanges, adjustments and disputed charges and PM accounts according to hotel procedures.
– Maintain and balance a cash float according to hotel procedures.
To apply for this job please visit www.gulftalent.com.