Front Desk Agent
Ready for a career move and be part of the pre-opening team We are looking for a new talent to play a vital role in our Front Office department working alongside a fantastic Front Office team.
What is in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
As a Front Desk Agent your role will include such as:
- Register and process check in for all arrivals.
- Update guest information into the computer after a complete check in.
- Accountable for cashiering duties, foreign exchange transactions, night audits tasks and settlement upon Guests departure.
- Handles walk in counter reservation at all times and process call in reservation when room reservations section is closed.
- Provide friendly sand courteous service to guest and respond promptly to all requests and inquiries at all time.
- Resolve guests complaints/ requests and liaise with the department concerned to ensure immediately follow up.
- Handle issuance of guest room key cards and ensure effective control for guest security.
- Check and convey message, mail and package to Guests.
- Assist at the Information counter, Foreign Exchange, Night Audit and, Business centre, as and when assigned.
- Have knowledge of the hotel rate codes, package, segmentation, discounts and how to handle each.
- Ensures that all guests are greeted on arrival & departure of the hotel.
- Review log book, verify outstanding and follow up pending. Identify if any special assignment for the daily
- Prepare for daily arrivals in terms of room allocations, amenities and special requests of the guests.
- Maintain continuous contact with hotel guest to ensure that any problem or complain are handle efficiently and courteously.
Your experience and skills include:
- With minimum 2 years experience in similar role
- Ability to mentor and develop teams
- Strong problem solving and organisational skills
- Good communication (written and oral)
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor’s limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow’s hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS
To apply for this job please visit www.monstergulf.com.