About the role
With an extensive global network, highly-experienced staff and premium facilities, we offer a high-quality air freight service to our growing list of customers around the world.
As the business expands, we are pleased to announce an incredibly exciting opportunity to join our Freighter Sales Team in Doha as a Freighter Route Management Analyst. The role includes, but not limited to:
- Implementing the Freighter Schedule taking into account operational disruptions, seasonal load variations, and commercial opportunities based on detailed flight by flight forecast.
- Coordinating with Revenue Management, Regional Sales and Charter Sales to improve profitability of the Freighter Schedule whenever possible.
- Providing suggestions to the Line Manager and the Team in terms of:
- Proposing upgrading high performing markets and downgrading low performing markets
- Reviewing re-routings and extra sections
- Charter and broadcasting aircraft availability to the network.
- Validating and disseminating twice daily Forecast report (-03/+05 days) to respective stations on their load factor performance.
- Liaising and escalating to the Line Manager the recover process in case of operational disruption by:
- Communicating with impacted markets and stations and clarifying resource options
- Communicating with IOC and clarifying the situation
- Coordinate feedback with Revenue Management, Regional Sales and Charter sales on forecast, existing foreseen operational and commercial issues.
Be part of an extraordinary story
Your skills. Your imagination. Your ambition. Here, there are no boundaries to your potential and the impact you can make. You’ll find infinite opportunities to grow and work on the biggest, most rewarding challenges that will build your skills and experience. You have the chance to be a part of our future, and build the life you want while being part of an international community.
Our best is here and still to come. To us, impossible is only a challenge. Join us as we dare to achieve what’s never been done before.
Together, everything is possible
- Bachelor’s degree with minimum of 5 years relevant experience within the aviation industry (preferably in short term scheduling)
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong decision making skills
- Strong ability to manage uncertainty
- Fluency in written and spoken English
About Qatar Airways Group
Our story started with four aircraft. Today, we deliver excellence across 12 different businesses coming together as one. We’ve grown fast, broken records and set trends that others follow. We don’t slow down by the fear of failure. Instead, we dare to achieve what’s never been done before.
So whether you’re creating a unique experience for our customers or innovating behind the scenes, every person contributes to our proud story. A story of spectacular growth and determination. Now is the time to bring your best ideas and passion to a place where your ambition will know no boundaries, and be part of a truly global community.
How to apply
If you’re ready to join a progressive team and have a challenging and rewarding career, then apply now by uploading your CV and completing our quick application form.
To apply for this job please visit qa.indeed.com.