Job Number 21066399
Job Category Finance & Accounting
Location Renaissance Downtown Hotel Dubai, Marasi Drive next to Lake Central Tower Business Bay, Dubai, United Arab Emirates, United Arab Emirates VIEW ON MAP
Brand Renaissance Hotels
Position Type Non-Management
Located Remotely? N
Additional Information: This hotel is owned and operated by an independent franchisee, Luxury Hotels International Lodging Ltd.. The franchisee controls all aspects of the hotel’s employment policies and practices, including the selection and hiring process. If you accept a position at this hotel you will be employed by a franchisee and not by Marriott International.
**This position is for St. Regis Downtown Dubai located at Marasi Drive, next to Lake Central Tower, Business Bay, Dubai.
Check figures, postings, and documents for correct entry, mathematical accuracy, and proper codes. Organize, secure, and maintain all files, records, cash and cash equivalents in accordance with policies and procedures. Record, store, access, and/or analyze computerized financial information. Classify, code, and summarize numerical and financial data to compile and keep financial records, using journals, ledgers, and/or computers. Complete period-end closing procedures and reports as specified. Audit cashier banks periodically according to SOPs. Maintain, distribute, and record petty cash, cashier banks, and contracts. Document, maintain, communicate, and act upon all Cash Variances according to SOPs. Act as liaison between property and armored car service or primary banking institution. Participate in internal, external, and regulatory audit processes and ensure compliance with SOPs.
Follow all company policies and procedures; ensure uniform and personal appearance are clean and professional; maintain confidentiality of proprietary information; protect company assets; protect the privacy and security of guests and coworkers. Speak with others using clear and professional language; prepare and review written documents accurately and completely; answer telephones using appropriate etiquette; ensure that coworkers understand their tasks. Develop and maintain positive working relationships with others; support team to reach common goals; listen and respond appropriately to the concerns of other employees. Perform other reasonable job duties as requested by Supervisors.
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of (3) years of supervisory/management experience or a combination of relevant education and experience sufficient to successfully perform the essential functions of this role.
- Proven ability to make sound decisions within established guidelines and to make recommendations to effectively resolve problems or issues
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Must possess high degree of professionalism and ability to handle confidential information
- Proficient in the use of personal computers, internet and Microsoft Office suite of software including Word, Excel and Outlook
- Excellent project management, planning, and organizational skills with the ability to effectively manage several projects at one time while providing high attention to details and excellent follow-through skills
This company is an equal opportunity employer.