Job description / Role
The FP&A Reporting Manager will provide financial advice and support to the Head of Finance and key stakeholders within the business, to enable them to make sound business decisions. This includes reporting and analysis of financial data, closure of month-end processes and providing financial information to the Head of Finance.
• Variance analysis, business strategy and future growth plans;
• Provides meaningful information which will allow senior management to assess the performance of the business and make relevant decisions for the sector
• Support process improvement, leading to continuous improvement in the accuracy, consistency, timeliness and automation of financial planning and reporting information, and the sharing of best practice across the division and the Group.
• Develop, implement and maintain a robust cash management process
• Monthly consolidated cash flow forecasts using both direct and indirect methodologies of forecasting
• Proposing a streamlined plan of reporting for the business.