A Leading Trading Company In The UAE
Job description / Role
• Obtains copy of shipping order and transports material or equipment to and from designated areas in the facility
• Loading and unloading goods from vehicles such as trucks
• Moving goods packed on pallets or in crates around the storage facility
• Stacking goods in the correct storage bays, following inventory control instructions
• Checking loads are secure
• Stacking empty pallets
• Performing daily equipment checks such as recharging the truck’s battery and lubricating equipment
• Removing machine attachments and waste material from machines
• Examining products to verify conformance to quality standards
• Follow instructions for operating equipment and keeping records
• Load, unload, move, stack, and stage product and materials using a forklift, clamp truck, or other power equipment.
• Use radio frequency equipment for picking, receiving, put away, and load functions, as required.
• Maintain the facility’s equipment and materials in a neat, clean, and orderly fashion.
• On a daily basis, inspect and perform minor maintenance on the forklift or other equipment.
• Operate all equipment in a safe and efficient manner following prescribed work methods.
• Comply with laws and all safety and quality regulations.
• The employee is obliged to perform other tasks/duties commissioned by the superior.