• Carryout the supervisor and engineer instructions.
• Inspect and select the right tools & tackles for rigging work.
• To lead a team of Riggers, assign/allocate and verify the jobs / control the manpower on site under his supervision.
• Control the manpower attitude and performance.
• Monitor site safety matters.
• Daily reporting to the supervisor / engineer of activities completed and troubles encountered.
• Co-ordination with the site Logistics Coordinator for any matters with the construction equipment used and time keeping.
• Verification of manual employee’s time sheets.
• Proper planning of materials required to execute given task.
• Ensure safety of all personnel working under him and materials.
• High school or equivalent
• Good standard of written and spoken English
• Computer Literacy
• All offshore safety training requirements
• 5- 8 years of experience in Oil & Gas Projects with knowledge of different types of rigging / heavy lifts such as Equipment, Tank, Piping spool erection, Tandem lifting, using multi cranes etc.
• Knowledge of lifting tools & tackles and using cranes for different type of erection works, knowledge of Load Chart of cranes, rigging study etc.
To apply for this job please visit www.bayt.com.