A Leading Contracting Group In The UAE.
Job description / Role
• Effectively enforce compliance with top quality standards, safety regulations, and corporate policies / procedures.
• Estimate and procure material equipment needed to complete work projects for the purpose of ensuring timely completion of projects.
• Inspect completed work for the purpose of ensuring quality of work
• Implement the execution of routine and preventive maintenance programs, planning, and scheduling of work projects; adjusting work schedules in response to changing priorities
• Supervise the performance of crane maintenance
• Effectively maintain inventory at necessary levels
• Diagnose problems and proposed repair recommendations.
• Perform administrative tasks including ordering supplies and payroll reporting.
• Maintain maintenance records of repairs, replacements, and installations
• Effectively manage manpower planning and safety
• Manage and lead the team of Mechanics