What will I be doing?
As a Food and Beverage Attendant, you will be responsible for upholding the highest quality standards for the food and beverage (Food and Beverage) operations inside of our restaurant, juice bar, meeting/function rooms, and to fulfill room service requests. You will work with your Team Members to deliver a high-quality service experience that exceeds customer expectations. You are expected to:
- Execute duties as assigned by the F&B Service Leadership Team or General Manager
- Be a reliable member of the F&B Service Team and a collaborative colleague whose passion for hosting can be observed every day.
- Organize the ‘work area’ to be able to deliver the pre-service and service tasks effectively & efficiently, to the required standard, and in line with our quality and service standards
- Constantly maintain workstation cleanliness and tidiness
- Actively ask for feedback and look for areas of improvement while taking orders and delivering food to guests
- Understand the specifications of the dishes we sell, their price, and the processes designed to present them to our customer
- Actively upsell our products and provide advice to guests on food recommendations and beverage pairing
- Be aware of planned team meetings and learning sessions and attend as required
- Answer Guest queries in a polite and helpful manner
- Communicate clearly and constructively between F&B service colleagues and the culinary team to help deliver great guest experiences in our F&B outlets
- Participate positively in pre and post service briefs and apply learning to future service
- Provide constructive suggestions to the management team on product, menu, or processes
- Be a role model for others in regards to passionate, friendly guest service in line with HGI brand values and behaviors.
What are we looking for?
Food and Beverage Attendants serving Hilton brands are always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
- Have a good command of English and Arabic language
- Friendly, positive, energetic disposition
- Committed to delivering exceptional guest service
- Motivated to learn new skills and techniques
- Smart and tidy, in appearance
- Positive and willing to participate on a team and work with a winning attitude
- Excellent communication skills in the local language
- Flexible, reliable, and responsive to a range of work situations
- Prepared to manage a variety of customer types, inquiries, and complaints
- Knowledge of alcoholic beverages and mixing of drinks
- Previous food hygiene experience
- Electronic ordering systems experience
- Cash handling experience
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!