Our client is B2B ecommerce platform that connects suppliers with retailers.
- The single-threaded leader for the FMCG business in the country of reference. The role is responsible for building the new FMCG vertical from the ground up , owning the entire go-to-market and P&L of this business: calibrating the companies value proposition for this vertical, establishing partnerships, deciding the product range, pricing, the retailer, and supplier acquisition plan, successfully going to market, and ongoing management of the business
- Build partnerships with manufacturers, distributors, and/or wholesalers.
- Onboard Retailers (traditional trade) and keep them engaged throughout the experience funnel (acquisition, engagement, conversion, retention).
- Decide the product range, pricing, and promotional plan
- Bring expertise to improve the companies value proposition for Suppliers and Retailers in the FMCG vertical.
- Responsible for business unit strategy, go-to-market, and P&L
- Competencies – Strategic thinking, Negotiation, Commercial orientation, Results focus, analytical skills, Innovation, Communication, Leadership, and
- Developing Talent.
- 5+ years of experience in the country of reference (UAE).
- Experience in the FMCG Industry, managing traditional trade (mom-and-pop retailers, horeca, pre-sales) is a must, either working for a manufacturer, recognized distributor, or e-commerce B2B platform.
- +3 years of experience as Head of Sales, Director of sales (or similar) in the FMCG Industry.
- +3 years of experience managing P&L, end to end.
- Experience managing Category is a plus (category definition, role, targets, strategy, implementation, calibration).
- Startup experience or a high-growth company is a plus.
With over 20 years of experience, we have come to understand that innovation is the only way to provide agile, practical solutions that transform businesses and careers.
Our resourcing and smart services help you to realize tomorrow’s potential. Discover the amazing things possible when you bring the right people and the right technologies together.
To apply for this job please visit www.monstergulf.com.