About the role:
As a FM Rostering and Training Manager, you will be responsible for helping us achieve this ambition:
- Create and manage the Annual Training Needs Analysis for the Facilities Management Department in line with business requirements & targets. Provides technical input to the Learning & Development Department sourcing plans to ensure that training is delivered to achieve the strategic objectives and needs. Develop and manage all ISO and other Compliance Training and Communication Plans together with the concerned Senior Managers to ensure compliance with legal requirements and conformity to standard requirements.
- Develop and manage the Training Requirements in coordination with respective departments within FM to meet the needs of the Facilities Management Department and ensure that staff receive relevant knowledge and techniques required for maintenance of relevant facilities.
- Support MATAR Training Department with the provision of technical expert advice on required training in meeting business objectives and also to ensure maximization of cost.
- Ensure FM department is current with refresher training, safety issues. And operational standards through collaboration with concerned managers and teams to ensure that legal compliance requirements to perform certain tasks are maintained.
- Develop and manage training rosters with concerned departments within MATAR FM to ensure removal of conflicts and ensure availability of staff for training without impacting operational needs.
- Develop and manage annual shift rosters with respective FM Departments through effective use of available recourse to provide 24/7 maintenance support.
- Develop, plan and manage the delivery of ISO 55001 Awareness training though MATAR Training Department across MATAR Departments to ensure conformity and compliance with the requirements of the standard.
- Develop, plan and manage the delivery of ISO 45001 Awareness training through MATAR Training Department across MATAR Departments to ensure conformity and compliance with the requirements of the standard.
- Oversee selection of internal and external course providers through the MATAR HR Departments to ensure the selected providers have the correct expertise and resources to deliver the course.
- Set and review key FM KPls with the Safety Manager and Compliance Manage to identify opportunities to improve service levels through new technologies, processes or techniques.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent with Minimum 6 years of job-related experience.
- Analyze and evaluate information and draws appropriate conclusion.
- Financial management skills and ability to prepare and deliver annual budgets.
- Well-developed lateral and analytical thinking skills.
- Well-developed interpersonal skills
- Strong training delivery and facilitation skills.
- Excellent project management skills; able to deliver tasks within tight deadlines
- Resilient and tenacious; able to pursue goals despite obstacles.
- Uses continuous improvement techniques to drive performance.
To apply for this job please visit qa.indeed.com.