Transguard Workforce Solutions
Job description / Role
Transguard is currently looking to recruit an Engineer- Facility Management Hard Services. The Engineer will be responsible for the safe, compliant, and profitable delivery of one or more (at the discretion of line management), facility management contracts.
In this role, your responsibilities include the following:
• Evaluating operational systems and facility infrastructure to ascertain and improve operational efficiencies
• Developing processing plans and optimizing resource allocation
• Coordinating and overseeing contractors performing maintenance activities
• Ensuring compliance with relevant regulations, building codes, and health and safety standards
• Preparing reports and compliance documentation.
• Conducting on the job training, toolbox talk and team briefing with the technical team.
• Carrying out internal audits to monitor the quality of assets and ensuring that all aspects of the operations are in line with all the quality and statutory requirements
• Monitoring utilities consumption closely, develop and implement energy saving philosophies.
• Preparing weekly, monthly and quarterly reports
• Submitting improvement plans in the facility
• Assigning and scheduling work tasks with other facility technicians in a team-oriented environment and performing initial evaluations of building systems and distribute work assignments.
• Reviewing and maintaining maintenance logs and budgets and completing the documentation necessary.