Transguard Workforce Solutions
Job description / Role
Transguard Group is currently recruiting for FM Coordinator for its Facilities Management Division. The job role involves providing efficient and effective coordination for running smooth IFS operations. The candidate will provide administrative support while managing office functions including work order coordination, security badge and access assignments, database management, daily office operations, coordination of budgeting/accounting systems, maintaining office records, and providing general support services.
The role includes performing the following functions:
• Assist the Facilities Manager in all aspects of project implementation as needed.
• Support the Facilities Manager with external contacts as needed
• Manage the Security access-control database in conjunction with the Security Contractor
• Coordinate all facilities activities, work direction, and support systems.
• Supervise and train facility employees and contractors as needed.
• Independently maintain and update administrative policies and processes.
• Up, maintain, and organize department’s central files, information, filing, and messages
• Assist facilities staff in locating parts, supplies, and materials.
• Prepare and maintain RFP’s, bid information, and other contract documents.
• Prepare internal bill-backs and documents for events supported by the facilities organization.
• Provide all general administrative support to the Facilities team.