- Delivering a safe and reliable passenger service with a specific focus on engineering, maintenance, and asset management for the following systems:
Fire Fighting & Fire Detection System
General FM Services and other interfaces with BACS, SCADA, TVS, VHTS & MEP system.
- Reviewing the D&B documentation.
During the mobilization phases
For any new project for all systems of the LRT falling under his/her scope
During the investigation of failure.
- Exposure to the railway environment and its operations procedures
- Must have good knowledge and experience in FLS system and its interface with MEP
System, BACS, and VHTS.
Job Type: Full-time
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Doha: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- engineering/maintenance for high-performance systems: 7 years (Required)
- railway environment and its operations procedures: 5 years (Required)
- PLCs, modules, Control panels, and Logic Controller systems: 5 years (Required)
- FLS system and its interface with MEP System,: 5 years (Required)
- BACS, and VHTS.: 5 years (Required)
To apply for this job please visit qa.indeed.com.