Job description / Role
To execute, internal and external audits, audit reviews, accident and incident investigations, and surveillance as directed by the “Manager – Quality Assurance”. Follows up on corrective measures in line with Air Arabia quality standards and GCAA/CAA and regulatory bodies’ requirements to ensure compliance with the same across all functions and areas of operation.
Key Result Responsibilities
* Maintains the QAS adopted for internal procedures, processes and products audits, surveillance and spot checks for Flight Operations in accordance with Civil Aviation standards and requirements.
* Assists in formulating, enhancing and monitoring the adherence to QA policies, procedures, processes, and manuals
* Partners with Stakeholders and “Manager QA” to gather necessary historical data, documentation, and feedback to ensure that all established operations and procedures adopted in the assigned department are satisfactory.
* Ensures Safety regulations are enforced and followed.
* Develops, implements and maintains audit schedules, audit standards, and reporting processes in consistence with the quality policy ensuring compliance with relevant regulatory and company requirements.
* Contributes to the preparation and executing of internal annual audit plan; this includes regular audit checks, new checks, as well as urgent audit reviews; carries out assigned audit plan in accordance with approved checklists.
* Cooperates with the Flight Operations head/managers to communicate and execute the audit schedules timely; maintains effective and on-going communication on updates to ensure successful results.
* Identifies root causes and assists in formulating and monitoring the adherence to comprehensive corrective actions for regulatory audits;
* Follows-up on findings or CAPAs in Q-Pulse and with respective departments and parties to ensure closure of findings.
To apply for this job please visit www.gulftalent.com.