Job description / Role
Venture Search is recruiting on behalf of a Dubai headquartered investment manager, which is recruiting for it’s Fixed Income & Credit function.
The Fixed Income & Credit Analyst will be responsible for supporting and leading critical elements of the investment evaluation process for the firm’s credit funds, including assessment of new investment opportunities, portfolio management, an exit opportunities. This role will operate as a core member of the fund’s investment team, and actively involved in all areas of Fixed Income investment, together with some exposure to equity investments.
Responsibilities & requirements for the role:
– Fundamental analysis on individual products and macroeconomic analysis
– Excellent financial modelling skills, and ability to apply models to credit analysis
– Prepare client and investor committee memorandums and pitch decks for the funds
– Undertake macro economic analysis of sovereign credit exposure
– Ensuring that all investment compliance regulations are met
– Identify and evaluate potential new investments in a wide variety of sectors
– Track and manage pipeline of new potential investments
– Due diligence and investment documentation for both new and follow-on investments
– Manage process of deal documentation, legal review, financial administration, where applicable
– Support fundraising efforts or strategic partnership development by producing investor presentations, drafting business plans and strategic plans