Job description / Role
RAWABI Holding Company
Operating in Saudi Arabia and the Middle East for over 30 years as one of the leading industrial players in the region and has activities in construction & engineering, oil & gas, petrochemical, utilities, power & electrical, telecommunication & IT, trading, and manufacturing. RAWABI Holding Company comprises various subsidiaries and several associated companies.
A fixed asset controller uses standard accounting practices to record and track all transactions related to the company’s hard assets.
– Understanding of the location and status of the assets
– Fixed asset marking/tagging and tracking on site with the help of Storekeeper
– The controller conducts timely physical inventories (year-end inventory) to validate the accuracy of the records.
– Work with any internal or external personnel to ensure the protection of those assets and the accuracy of the record keeping
– Record any acquisitions or sales of fixed assets
– Preparation and review of reports
– Maintenance of the filing system
– Assist in various finance administration duties including budgets and audits
To apply for this job please visit www.gulftalent.com.